School uniform is compulsory for all students at Eden Hill Primary School. The School Board has formulated a School Dress Code for students which assumes an agreement between parents, students and the school that the student will dress within the guidelines.
Eden Hill is proud of the uniforms worn at school by its students, with virtually every student being in uniform throughout the year. Uniforms are available at Uniform Concepts (Link Below) in Inglewood.
Blue shirt with school crest, black pleated skirt, shorts or skorts
Blue microfibre jacket with school crest, black tracksuit pants
Children will also require:
- A reversable school hat (black/faction colour)
- a faction shirt for faction sport activities.
Students are not permitted to wear the following:
- Any items of apparel which are considered dangerous or offensive
- Items with unacceptable slogans or multi-coloured designs
- Nail Polish, Cosmetics, Temporary Tattoos
- Thongs, Ugg Boots, Shoes with High Heels
- Dangling Jewellery (only plain sleepers or studs), no other body piercing
- Bike pants/leggings worn alone or longer than skirts
- Shoulder-length or longer hair which is not tied back (including boys)